International ELMAR Project Meeting in Klaipeda / LTNovember 27, 2018
On 15 & 16 November 2018 the 3rd International ELMAR project meeting took place in Klaipeda /Lithuania. Project partners discussed about the project status and next steps. A.o. the following decisions were taken:
- ELMAR will organise a study tour for companies to South Germany, Austria and Switzerland – 1st week of September 2019.
- Further potential study tours may lead to Sweden, France and Scotland in 2020
- Next ELMAR company delegation meetings will be organised to major international boating fairs in Düsseldorf (boot 2019 in January) and Tulln (Austrian boat show 2019 in March).
- The next ELMAR international project meeting will be held in Gdansk in March 2019, where a.o. first results of the international sales and supplier market analyses, prepared by ELMAR parners, will be presented.
- ELMAR Spring School offering practical trainings for students and companies on different marine e-mobility topics will be held at Stralsund University of Applied Science from 01-12 April 2019.
- ELMAR Demo boat work-in-progess workshops of ELMAR partners GREEN BOATS (small pax vessel) and the Traditional and Historical Ship´s Association Lithuania (Wooden boat replica) will take place in the 1st week of June 2019 (workshops are open for public)
More detailed info on the topics above and further issues will be provided in due course.