Save the date! The ELMAR project organises a study trip to Stockholm
The ELMAR project organises a study trip to Stockholm for public actors and small and medium companies who are interested in marine e-mobility with special focus on electric pax ships for urban (public) transport.
We estimate to gather a group of about 30 attendees coming from local and regional authorities, business support institutions, ship builders, representatives of pax shipping companies/ ferry operators and similar institutions from coastal regions of Germany, Poland and Lithuania.
The core program of the planned tour will consist of 2 days in Stockholm, in the week 20 (with preference to 13 – 14 May; excluding travel). During our two-day stay we intend to organise the following programme:
- A meeting with Green City Ferries to find out about retrofit project – Movitz, the world’s first supercharged ferry, and BB Green 24 – a high speed electric ferry with operating energy costs about half of those of diesel high-speed catamarans.
- A test drive on the supercharged ferry Movitz and a look at the charging process
- A visit at Echandia Marine to learn more about Echandia’s LTO-battery system and about the projects in waterborne electric mobility, such as Emaran.
- A visit at Stockholm Public Transport and/or Stockholm Region to discuss the public authority perspective on waterborne electric public transport and its implementation in Stockholm
- A test drive on the Sjövägen electric pax ferry operated by Stockholm Public Transport
Keep visiting our LinkedIn and website to find more information in near future.
If you’re interested in joining the trip, or if you would like to be informed about this particular trip, please contact ELMAR project management:
GA-MA Consulting GmbH
Phone: +48 588810123
Mobile: +49 1579 2339940
Study Trip with ELMAR Project in September 2019 to AT-DE-CH